Roshan 21st May

The ordered set of PIC microcontrollers arrived. All the acutators at the bottom are in working order.

The robotic arm was mounted on the structure. When carrying out the testing we found out that the some of the mechanical parts of the mechanical arm are not quite robust in operation. There are problems at the coupling points due to the weight of the stucture and the couplings slip out of place. Therefore we took apart the structure to improve it but the problem still remains. Therefore we decided to call the manufacturer to work on it.

Work to be done

  • Make the mechanical arm mechanically robust in operation with the help of its manufacturer.
  • Since the actuators controlling the terrain are all working well we have to now work on the callibration part with the PC.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.